Saturday, May 21, 2011

Rapture 2011; MY LAST TWEETS (and Testament)


It's been several weeks since my last post, and I just want to apologize one more time for not being as diligent as I used to be with my blogging......oh what the heck, it's time to say "GOODBYE" to everyone because in a couple of hours we're all going to be toast anyway.

I hate prolonged farewells.....and it's only about three hours until The Big Event.

This morning I said my goodbyes on TWITTER with my Ten Rapture Rants. You never asked for them, but here they are, just the same.

#rapture rants- (1) I'm pissed off because the world will end before the new season of MAD MEN

# rapture rants- (2) The idiot behind me is cutting his lawn at 9:00am. You mean I can't even sleep in 4 one more Saturday?

#rapture rants- (3) The world can't end! Rutgers still hasn't won a Big East title in football- or men's basketball, 4 that matter

#rapture rants- (4) Maybe there is something to this rapture stuff. The Pope just called the space station- maybe HE WANTS IN!

#rapture rants- (5) 26 years after quitting, is it OK to for me to smoke again (for the duration)?

#rapture rants- (6) Is it still possible for all those people who booked June weddings to get a refund?

#rapture rants- (7) Today the world will end at 6:00PM. On Monday gas prices will rise another ten cents a gallon.

#rapture rants- (8) This 6:00PM Doomsday stuff has me in a bind- should I start making dinner an hour earlier?

#rapture rants- (9) To the survivalists who've spent tens of thousands of $'s stockpiling food, guns and ammo- wasn't that a waste of money?

#rapture rants- (10) If Newt Gingrich is quoted saying "There will be no rapture", does that mean don't believe him?

I wonder if Harold Camping has a back up speech prepared, just in case things don't go as planned....like a rain delay, maybe?

2 comments:

Jack S said...

So now what? 12/21/12 from the Mayan calendar? Perhaps it will be a comet that will destroy all of us? I imagine that we should get ready right away or simply expect Superman to save all of us.

Hugh Jee From Jersey said...

Either Superman or Bruce Willis, Jack!

Related Posts with Thumbnails