Sunday, November 14, 2010

3,106 People Have Checked My Blogger Profile; Was It Something I Said?

Out of the clear blue I checked my BLOGGER profile to check just what what kind of revealing stuff I posted  way back when.....and I noticed that 3,106 people have checked my profile.

I only have two questions.... (1).How many of you guys are pissed off about something I said?

And (2). Do you live within a 100 mile radius of Central New Jersey? I just want to know if I should be nervous answering the door late at night.


Anyway...my weekly retreat for watching football continues for a few hours more. I was present in Piscataway as my RU Scarlet Knights dropped a 13-10 heartbreaker to Syracuse yesterday, and watched the Jets' OT win against the Browns this afternoon.....I refuse any comment about the Giants-Cowboys; the lights went out in that game before they went out for real in the new and improved $1.5 billion New Meadowlands Stadium.

I'll be back tomorrow with a little piece I'm putting together about America and some of the crazy and erroneous things that too many Americans believe.

Believe it.....or not!

2 comments:

Sue said...

Hmmm I have 3692, I never really paid too much attention to it, but when I first started blogging I thought it meant blog visits, but it means profile views. Hmmm, maybe people want to see your picture, see where you live, get your email address, see your bloglist.....

Don't worry your profile is safe with me!

Hugh Jee From Jersey said...

Sue- yeah, but I'll be walking around with my phoney Groucho nose and glasses for the time being.....just in case!

LOL!

Related Posts with Thumbnails