Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Christine O'Donnell- "I Am Not A Witch"; (But Can She Float?)



Flash!

Hot off the presses and into cyber space.....


Delaware Republican Senatorial candidate Christine O'Donnell has told the world....

"I am NOT a witch!

But through our very thorough search of YouTube (so it must be true) we found this O'Donnell ad with proof of the contrary.



I dunno. Maybe it's a Halloween thing. Anyway, it's back to YouTube. Here's a tried and true method to determine if Ms. O'Donnell is, indeed, a witch.....courtesy of Monty Python and the Holy Grail.



If she can float.....she must be made of wood. And if she's made of wood....she can float like a duck. And if she weighs more than a duck.....

One more question.....is she responsible for turning this guy into a......


And he never got better?

3 comments:

Sue said...

I can't believe she actually had an ad made where she denies being a witch and then says she is just like me!! LOLOL! NO she is NOT like me!

Hugh Jee From Jersey said...

Hmmmmmm, Sue. Just like you, heh?

Are YOU made of wood?

Do YOU weigh more than a duck?

Sue said...

Hugh it's not polite to ask a womans weight... but yes I weigh more that a duck :0)

Related Posts with Thumbnails