Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Elisabeth Hasselbeck's Philosophy on Lesbians | Fancast News


I'll be right up front...I think Elisabeth Hasselbeck is a very beautiful young woman. All politics aside.

But the more she talks, the more I ask; is she possibly the most vapid woman living in "the lower 48"?

Elisabeth has a theory as to why there is an increase in women trying a lesbian lifestyle late in life, even after many years of marriage.

"Older men are going with younger women, leaving the women with no one.”

Hey, I didn't say it. Check the video below; here's Elisabeth with Whoopi Goldberg, Joy Behar, and Sherri Shepherd on Tuesday's (July 28) episode of the The View.





Let's extend this logic out a bit further. Rather than taking up ceramics, joining a book club, or going to over 50 events, these women just wake up one day and decide, "Gee....that's it. I'll become a lesbian!"

And I guess because of the diminishing supply of young women, young guys have only two alternatives; discover the wonderful world of Cougardom, or else start "walking the other side of the street.

Anyway...this song's for you, Ms. Elisabeth.

READ MORE.......Elisabeth Hasselbeck's Philosophy on Lesbians | Fancast News

2 comments:

Sue said...

OMG, I wish the View would dump that dumb blonde. She is so stupid and conservative to the point of nauseousness!! I missed Obamas visit today because I was visiting my mom, but she said as I was leaving Miss Bimbo asked the president about why it was race relations weren't better like he said they would be after his election. (not her exact words). She was inferring it was his fault??? Actually Miss Bimbo it's the fault of your side!! UGH!!

Hugh Jee From Jersey said...

I saw the show today, and for the most part all did a reasonably good job, and Elisabeth was respectful to the President; you respect the office even if you don't agree with the man.

I have some thoughts on the show, and I'm probably going to do a short commentary on it later on today.

I wonder if Barack had a chance to eat that half sub before he went to New York? There's no "Italian sub" on the menu at Tastee Sub Shop, but #3 is Proccuttini, Cappacola, and Cheese...I hope he took my advice had the Provolone, but he never listens to me anymore.

Related Posts with Thumbnails