Thursday, November 19, 2009

"Dial 800".....Our Eight Hundreth Post!



800 posts on this blog!

Simply amazing....and I really didn't think I had it in me- and I still don't.

I just want to take a minute to thank all who have taken time to visit blog, readers from over 100 nations, and a special thanks to those who have offered their comments and their feedback, and to all who have mentioned this blog on their websites or publications.

In the coming weeks I might not be publishing as much as I normally do- I like to add two or three items a day, but I'll be scaling that back just a bit in coming weeks. The holidays are beginning, time will become more precious.....and I have the possibility of jury duty looming in December (yeah, you're right- bad timing, it really sucks).

And actually, I do need to take a short slow down. When you start writing an entry and you go back to proof read, and not only have a zillion spelling errors but the absence of subjects and predicates in the sentences- well, you may need to take a break from writing for awhile.

But then again....tomorrow I just might have changed my mind.

(BTW....the hairy "800"- like an "800 pound gorilla? Get it?)

Thanks again everyone for your support!

4 comments:

Sue said...

wow that is a milestone, Congrats!

Dontcha hate as we age we can't spell like we could when we were younger! I was a straight A speller, now I look at a word and it never looks right, so I have to click off and go to dictionary.com!

yea, I think I need a break too, but then something always comes up in politics!

Hugh Jee From Jersey said...

Thanks Sue....I keep telling myself its time to cut back from blogging, but just like Michael Corleone...."Everytime I think I'm out, they pull me right back in."

"They" meaning the lunatic fringe, certain members of Congress, an ex president and ex vice president or two, various wingnuts and AM radio gasbags...maybe even a former governor who (I'm told) makes a mean moose stew.

Things slow down in December....maybe I'll just track the advance of Santa Claus on Christmas Eve, decorate the blog....any ideas where I should put the tree?

I wonder if Mr. Claus gives healthcare and bennies to all of those hard working elves?

TomCat said...

Congrats Hugh!! I look forward to the next 800.

Hugh Jee From Jersey said...

Tom-Thank you! I'll make it through another 800 or suffer permanent brain lock....maybe even a little bit of both!

Related Posts with Thumbnails