Saturday, October 17, 2009

Rutgers Falls To Pitt, 24-17

Rutgers fell to 4-2 on the season and 0-2 in the Big East in a 24-17 loss to Pitt.

I just got back from the game minutes ago, hungry, cold, and a little frustrated.

Later today (Saturday) I'll talk about the game in depth in my weekly RU feature....all I'll say for now is when you can't run the ball, you become one dimensional, and you just might lose. But if you can't run the ball, and can't stop the other guys run, take to the bank...you ain't winning.

BTW...nice win by the Yankees, a horrible loss for the Phillies in their respective League Championship Series games.

I'll be back to give my take on Rutgers-Pitt in about 12 hours or so.

Need a sandwich and a beer.....later!

1 comment:

TomCat said...

Sorry about that. When I was in High School we played their Freshman team for practice.

Related Posts with Thumbnails