Monday, October 19, 2009

New Home Shopping Blog Debuts

Readers to this blog know that on occasion I talk about the wonderful subculture of the home shopping networks (hey, if women can watch sports- OUR domain, can't a guy check out the stuff they watch?). But my references are relatively few and far between, maybe a couple of items per month.

Since the apparent demise of Queen Bea's blog- she's MIA, and hasn't posted anything since May- there has been a void in the blogesphere as far as real news in the home shopping universe.

Now that void has been filled.

Journalist Linda Moss started a blog in September that deals with the world of home shopping. Her blog is on Wordpress and is called Homeshoppingista. It appears to be thorough, behind the scenes reporting, and the lady does speak her mind and calls 'em as she sees 'em.

So....if you're in the market for a new home shopping blog, give "Miss Moss The Homeshoppinista" a try.

8 comments:

lmoss428 said...

Thanks so much for your blog on my blog. I really appreciate it. We Taurus folks from New Jersey have to stick together.

Hugh Jee From Jersey said...

Hello Miss Moss! I won't be presumptuous and ask you "What exit?"...(Jersey people can say that to one another; don't any of "yuse guyz" try it!)

lmoss428 said...

Exit 148, or is it 149?
Bloomfield Ave.

Hugh Jee From Jersey said...

I'm at Exit 9. And yes, I really do live under scoreboard at Rutgers Stadium.

annie said...

I'm kind of obsessed with home shopping these days (http://www.oneforthetable.com/oftt/stories/tv-qvc-and-me.html) so I'll be right over! Thanks for the tip.

Hugh Jee From Jersey said...

Annie (and anyone else interested)-since the bulletin boards of HSN, QVC, etc don't usually allow linking the best way to get the info out about the blog is to tell your friends.

So pass it on!

Air Conditioning Greenville SC said...

Thanks for the post.I am always looking for that kind of blog.I am thoroughly convinced that somebody give this subject an attention.Please keep posting blogs on this & thanks for this blog.I am waiting for your new post.

SEO said...

I like your... nice writing... thanks for sharing...

flight bags
flight bags uk
leather tote bags
wash bags for men
sports bags for men

Related Posts with Thumbnails