Sunday, October 25, 2009

Melissa Suzanne- THE TWITTER SONG.....The Video!



A few weeks ago I posted an entry about Melissa Suzanne's "The Twitter Song".

And today....sneaking in on a night when we have both Sunday Night Football (featuring my Giants) and the ALCS (featuring my Yankees) we have the release on YouTube of the video for The Twitter Song.

So here it is to share with you, ladies and gents. And now I'll retire to couch for the next four quarters or nine innings or whichever comes first.

Seriously....really clever stuff. Well done, Ms. M!

Enjoy!

(PS...be sure to turn off my somewhat annoying PLAYLIST in the upper left margin before preceding. We cannot be held responsible for competing songs assaulting your senses at the same time).



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails