Friday, September 25, 2009

Tamsen Fadal- PIX MORNING NEWS ANCHOR DOES PUSHUPS ON DESK


Tamsen Fadal with husband Matt Titus

I'll bet Diane Sawyer and Meredith Viera never tried this! On The Pix Morning News (Channel 11, New York City) anchor Tamsen Fadal showed how physically fit she was to thousands of viewers by doing push ups on her desk while co-anchor John Muller and meteorologist Linda Church counted them off.

You don't believe me? It happened on September 22.

Here's the video to prove it!



Her next feat of strength is to challenge and defeat the triple tag team of FOX AND FRIENDS (Carlson, Doocey, and Kilmeade) in arm wrestling.

(OK..relax...I made that last bit up!).

More with Tamsen Fadal at tamsenfadal.com,
Tamsen Fadal On Blogger, and tamsenfadal on TWITTER.

2 comments:

Malcolm said...

Thanks for posting this because I'd never heard of Tamsen Fadal. She has been added to my ever growing list of newsbabes.

Unfortunately, the video you embedded has been removed from You Tube... how dare they! :-)

I did find that it's been reposted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wxz5K8iVdkc

After watching it, all I can say is "Wow!" Hopefully, it won't get taken down again.

Hugh Jee From Jersey said...

Malcolm- I surprised the video survived as long as it did before being dumped for TOS violations.

BTW...Tamsen's first cousin is actress Shannon Elizabeth.

That's a nice gene pool they've got going in that family.

Related Posts with Thumbnails