Saturday, May 16, 2009

Saluting David Caruso



Perhaps you're wondering...why salute David Caruso?

Well...I was watching yet another rerun of CSI:Miami on A&E and I just got the idea. Besides, I'm all "politiced out". It the weekend......its spring.......the Yankees came from behind to win again. All is right with the world..for today.

I know...

All is never REALLY and COMPLETELY right with the world....but I'll get back to trying to rid the world of its problems on Monday. Yes, I'm a procrastinator. I'll work on that too....sometime next week, maybe.

Anyway....lets have a little fun. Here's some videos spoofing CSI:MIAMI's David Caruso...who appears to be a pretty good sport about the kidding at his expense.











See...we even salute with music around here.

Till next time.

Ciao!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails