Monday, May 11, 2009

Martha Quinn Turns 50 Today (OMG!)



Yes, this one will make us all feel a little bit old(er).

Everyone's favorite MTV pixie turns 50 years of age today....and a very happy birthday to the still very beautiful Martha Quinn.




Martha was one of the original MTV vee-jays, along with Nina Blackwood, Mark Goodman, J.J. Jackson, and Alan Hunter when MTV signed on Aug 1, 1981....and I can't believe that its been almost 28 years of MTV.

Since leaving MTV Martha had acted in several series, cohosted Star Search with Ed McMahon, and is currently hosting a weekly show on SIRIUS radio, Gods of the Big Eighties

Martha married Jordan Tarlow of the Fuzztones in 1993. They have two children, and live in Malibu, CA.

For more on Martha Quinn, check out her website.

2 comments:

rock and roll history said...

She was one of the first women to make me realize that i was a man. ;)

Hugh Jee From Jersey said...

I'm on the other end of the spectrum...I remember Martha when I thought she was a hot YOUNGER woman.

And now that she's 50...and she's still younger than me...all that means is I'm gettin' pretty damn old!

Related Posts with Thumbnails